Enrian is a boutique development and consulting company focusing on digital enablement and innovations, designing and building solutions for clients all over the world. Since our foundation in 2014, we have successfully delivered over 60 projects in 12 countries.
We bring along our own way of working and pass it on to our clients, mostly corporations and startups alike. We stand alongside our clients in order to advise them on the best possible solution for their needs, scouting for, inventing, designing and delivering digital solutions. We make our solutions so they are intuitive and easy to use, but always having a clear business impact for the client. For more details, please visit our website https://www.enrian.com.
Who are we looking for?
An experienced HTML & CSS Developer who can work independently and is willing to lead other developers, with a clear track record proving the seniority. If you are passionate about software development, you are always looking for new solutions to build well-crafted software, you are a team player who likes to share, learn and debate with others and you are detail oriented, this position is perfect for you!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Development of web applications for multitude of different clients and projects
- Providing expertise in full application development lifecycle - from concept and design to implementation and testing
- Focus on clean architecture design, efficient code and functional programming
- Adherence and contribution to engineering procedures, code conventions and best practices
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification
- Efficiently communicate, explain design ideas, consistently “fight” for good things to happen
What experience and skill we require?
- Strong IT professional, able to deliver even larger features independently but also deep comprehension of importance of teamwork
- Excellent programming skills, knowledge and experience with HTML5 structure & semantics including code structure and best practices
- Knowledge of one of these: BEM / OOCSS / SMACSS methodologies, Sass, Less, PostCSS
- Ability to handle the latest CSS features – Flexbox, Grid
- Ability to export/edit graphics in some of these apps: Affinity, Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Photoshop
- Not afraid to talk to our clients directly and enjoying shaping the product with them
- Fluent in English - we're a global team, and it's the language we share!
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Vue.js or React.js
- Basic UX/UI skills
Personality and other skills:
- Strong communication skills - you are a people person and can clearly and objectively communicate besides other developers, you'll be closely collaborating with business analysts, management, quality assurance and user experience designers. Ability to lead and educate juniors or mid-seniors
- Experience with designing architecture for given project, taking responsibility over the project, fast delivery and a hands-on approach over processes and being told what to do
- Entrepreneurial mindset - strong team player, passion for quality, willing to jump in or eager to learn new technologies and standards when needed
- An agile mindset and the ability to face challenges and problem-solve
Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture with cool colleagues (most of them are Star Wars fans and different kinds of geeks and tech enthusiasts)
- A Macbook Pro for work and personal use
- Employee mobile tariff with unlimited minutes and generous data allowance
- A place in our comfortable office in a great location in Prague (Náměstí Míru)
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Paid 5 weeks of holidays and sick days
- Multisport card
- Coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- Traveling abroad to interesting destinations (if desired)
Zostaň informovaný o práci na diaľku. Prihlás sa na odber noviniek!
Odhlásiť sa môžeš kedykoľvek.