Enrian is a boutique development and consulting company focusing on digital enablement and innovations, designing and building solutions for clients all over the world. Since our foundation in 2014, we have successfully delivered over 60 projects in 12 countries.
We bring along our own way of working and pass it on to our clients, mostly corporations and startups alike. We stand alongside our clients in order to advise them on the best possible solution for their needs, scouting for, inventing, designing and delivering digital solutions. We make our solutions so they are intuitive and easy to use, but always having a clear business impact for the client. For more details, please visit our website https://www.enrian.com.
Who are we looking for?
An experienced Business analyst who can work independently and is willing to lead others in project / solution design & its implementation. If you are passionate about understanding how things work, about analyzing them, and about creating new ways how they should work, especially in a digital environment, this position is perfect for you!
We are a team player who likes to share, learn and debate with others and who’s detail-oriented and prefers hands-on experience over theoretical learning.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Actively communicate directly with our Client and enjoying shaping the product/solution with them, communicate on all levels of Client’s structure from IT development to the management team,
- Efficiently communicate also internally, explain design ideas, consistently “fight” for good things to happen,
- Provide expertise in problem structuring, problem solving, business analysis and design of the solution,
- Work on each phase of delivery - from concept and idea to implementation, from high-level design to functional specification and testing,
- Prepare documentation and other forms of deliverables, including (but not limited to) business design and functional specification,
- Lead partial delivery and implementation, including organizing work for a small team
What experience and skills we require?
- Experience with product / solution design for given project, taking responsibility over the project, fast delivery and a hands-on approach rather than blindly following processes or just being told what to do,
- Experience with data management and data processing, complex reporting, BI,
- Excellent analytical skills, knowledge and experience with functional and data analysis,
- Willingness to step out of your comfort zone - speed-up new knowledge gathering, getting familiar with industry practices previously unknown to you (banking, telco, utilities, e-commerce, ...), implementing solutions in the mode learning-by-doing,
- Fluent in English - we're a global team, and it's the language we share!
What knowledge and experience would be a bonus for us or nice to have?
- Knowledge of process optimization techniques and tools,
- Experience with digital solution testing - process, performance indicators, automation,
- Experience designing and implementing analytics tracking (Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics / Firebase / Smartlook, etc.),
- Some professional experience with banking, telco, utility industries or e-commerce.
Personality and other skills:
- Strong communication skills - you are a people person and can clearly and objectively communicate besides other developers, you'll be closely collaborating with other business analysts, software developers, delivery leads, management, quality assurance and user experience designers,
- Ability to lead and educate juniors or mid-seniors,
- Entrepreneurial mindset - strong team player, passion for quality, willing to jump in or eager to learn new technologies and standards when needed,
- An agile mindset, the flexibility and the ability to face challenges constructively
Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agile, business-driven software engineering culture with cool colleagues (most of them are Star Wars fans and different kinds of geeks and tech enthusiasts)
- A place in our comfortable office in a great location in Prague (Náměstí Míru)
- Flexible working hours & home office
- A Macbook Pro for work and personal use
- Employee mobile tariff with unlimited minutes and generous data allowance
- Paid 5 weeks of holidays and sick days
- Multisport card
- Coffee and refreshments in the kitchen
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- Traveling abroad to interesting destinations (if desired)
Zostaň informovaný o práci na diaľku. Prihlás sa na odber noviniek!
Odhlásiť sa môžeš kedykoľvek.